Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BIRTHDAY PARTY #2

Auntie Staci, T-Bone, Ana and Aniessa


Have some more cake Nana


Mmmm...I love cake. I hope mommy gives me this for dinner


Just hanging out with my peeps


My cousins Analisa & Nicole and Auntie Ernie

I feel like the luckiest one year old because I got two birthday parties. This party is at my grandparents house in LA. We had the taco people come and serve us tacos. We had a bouncer so we can play and we had a balloon clown that made us cool things. It was great seeing my family and my parents friends. Thanks to all of you for making this birthday memorable for me.

1 comment:

Nana Angie said...

We loved having Sophia's party. I especially liked sharing her birthday cake. We all had a great time just watching her reactions!!

Love, Nana

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker