Sunday, July 5, 2009

4TH OF JULY WEEKEND

We're in Poulsbo, WA crusing around with Grandpa Tom, daddy and mommy


I'm so happy because I just had 3 cupcakes. Yummy!

Daddy and I are just haning out and getting ready to go on the boat to watch some fireworks

This is the 4th of July parade in Bainbridge Island. This is my buddy Georgia.

We're at my buddy's Evan house for a 4th of July bbq



We had a busy 4th of July weekend filled with lots of bbq hopping. We kicked off the festivities on July 3rd at a party hosted by our friends Joanie and Scott. They live right on the water in Poulsbo, WA. We took their boat out to watch the fireworks. On July 4th we kicked it off with the annual Bainbridge Island parade. We then went to The Millers for a margarita party. We then headed to my buddies Evan house for a bbq and finally went to the beach to watch the fireworks. I can't believe that I stayed up until midnight. There was so much excitement that I didn't want to miss out.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker