Sunday, July 27, 2008

CHILLIN WITH MY GIRLS

Playing at Georgia's house



I just fell and Ella is making sure that I'm ok


Ella is so sweet. She's hugging me because I was crying after I fell

This past week I had a couple of play dates with my girlfriends. I love going to Georgia's house because she has all kinds of cool and new toys. Also, her mom has done a great job child proofing her home that my mom never worries about me getting into trouble. The other day, my mom had my friends over. My buddy Ella is so sweet to me. We're also walking buddies. Her mom and my mom always walk together. Every one always comments how they resemble each other because they have the same stroller, they're about the same height and we both have boxers as dogs.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker