My Auntie Amanda, Daddy, Mommy and I are running to the finish line
We are at the finish line and that race really pooped me out
We're at the parade watching all the floats

This is my cousin Kevin. We had a yummy bbq at our house
I had a jam packed day. We started in the early morning by participating in the 5K run. We finished our run in 28 minutes and I was pooped from that. We headed back home for a quick breakfast and then returned back into town for the 4
th of July parade. It was my first time watching a parade. Well, I was actually playing with my toys and crawling everywhere. After the parade, we went home and had a
bbq with the family. I guess because of the 5K run, I couldn't hang and fell asleep at 8PM. I was crashed out because the fireworks didn't wake me up which mommy was really happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment